Here you will learn how to create a wiki on Wikia.
- Click this link to go to the create a wiki page: https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Special:CreateNewWiki
- Fill out the empty input boxes with the appropriate content. For the name, make sure to make it something simple, yet unique.
- For the web address, make sure to make it something simple, not-too-long, and commonly used so that others can have an easier time to find your wiki.
- Now choose a category for your wiki. This is a small description of what the content of your wiki will be.
- Select the default language for this wiki.
- Click the create button, and follow the rest of the steps and in a few minutes your new wiki will be created.
- Get customizing!
- Don't be scared if your wiki seems empty at first. It takes time for a community to be built. Call up your friends and ask them to help out. On Internet forums, you can add a link to your wiki in your signature. Or if you're on another wiki, link to it on your userpage! In short, advertise your wiki, but don't be annoying about it.
- As time goes on and a community develops, you should assign users new rights, such as rollback rights and, eventually, administrator rights. It may seem scary at first, but remember that as a community grows, the more people it needs to maintain it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.