Hi, welcome to How To Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Aaaaaaa page.
Well there, I decide to randomly join this wiki, and you're on it as well. Heh heh.
Hopefully I wrote this article right.
Advice given from the not-so-expert expert (talk) 06:53, December 7, 2013 (UTC)Minecraftproman1266
Thanks for your kindly remind for the copyright thing.
Actually the article - How to Transfer iTunes DRM Movies to Samsung Galaxy S5 is originally wrote and then reposted on Getsatisfaction.com by me. So that's not a copy violation. It would be nice if you could remove the deletion on that article.
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this wikia as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wikia.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wikia, including chat, forum, and many more. If you have adopted an older wikia with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here.
- Customize your wikia's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow Wikians.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of using Wikia, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can by found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 05:12, September 20, 2014 (UTC)
Halo! Is this wiki still active? I'm interested in contributing, but... (Also, does it only accept guides about tech stuff?) -- Lunetta (OpinionatedFella) ~ Leave a message! 00:16, July 11, 2015 (UTC)
(Gosh, I don't know if the header is supposed to be like this XD)
Hi. Thank you for your message, and thank you for this wiki!
May I be adminEdit
please if not tell me what I need to do to become admin --15:36, May 30, 2019 (UTC)
hi i see your the only admin here and was wondering can i be admin so i can help out this wiki i will be active daily —This unsigned comment was added by Cocopuff2018 (talk • contribs) 19:48, October 15, 2019. Please remember to sign your posts on a talk page using ~~~~.
- No to both. You need to be active, prolific, competent, and mature before you become admin, not after. Asking for adminship with your very first edit on the wiki demonstrates none of those things. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 20:22, October 15, 2019 (UTC)
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to welcome me to the community; your congenialty is much appreciated. I will be sure to utilize the links you provided, as well.
I have been a user/contributor to multiple WIKIs for a short time, now. I mostly enjoy editing/improving on any articles I can, aiding in site maintence and other tasks, and contributing information where I can. I'm looking forward to learning and contributing to the Wiki-How-To! AncestorHunter06 (talk) 03:04, December 20, 2019 (UTC)